Industrial Ergonomic Material Handling Electric Carts
Ergonomic cart pushers, pullers, and equipment for the material handling industry that eliminate the strain of manually pulling heavy product, parts carts, or wheeled equipment, or eliminate a bulky, expensive lift truck.
- Carts with casters
- Carts with 4-swivel casters or wagon-wheel style of turning
- Carts in a straight line
- Platform Trucks & Scissor Lifts
Hospital and Hospitality Ergonomic Material Handling Motorized Carts
The following CartCaddy product line contains our smallest and our most maneuverable ergonomic caddies, designed for lighter loads and areas with lots of pedestrian traffic. These ergonomic material handling applications usually have a space constraint, and the equipment solution needs to look less industrial in nature.
- Hospital carts
- Pulling heavy soiled linen carts
- Maneuvering clean linen metro wire carts
- Pushing stainless steel food carts
- Ergonomic powered flatbed supply carts
- Ergonomic electric flatbed carts for hauling medical supplies and records
Automotive Industry Vehicle, Car, Equipment Pushers and Trailer Movers
If your cart, car, or piece of equipment has all straight wheels or is on a rail, then the following ergonomic products help solve material handling applications where no turning is required, or an operator will turn the wheels while a CarCaddy pushes from behind, as in the case of pushing a bus down an assembly line.
- Car Pusher
- Trailer Mover, Puller, Pusher
- Paper Roll Pusher, Spool Pusher
- Equipment Pusher, Equipment Puller
Shopping Cart Retriever
Shopping cart systems are a labor saving device for gathering and recycling shopping carts.
- Shopping Cart Systems: Including a Retriever, Puller, and Pusher