WasteCaddy Ride-On Dumpster Mover
The battery-powered, WasteCaddy Ride-On Dumpster Mover. Built to navigate in tight trash rooms, while moving dumpsters to curbside for hauler pickup.
Love it, love it, love it.
Our WasteCaddy came in yesterday. We uncrated it, put the brackets on some dumpsters and took it out for a spin. Love it, love it, love it. Works as advertised!
The WasteCaddy has been absolutely wonderful, operation just fine and making our dumpster hauling much easier.
The guys really like it- working awesome
We have the Waste Caddy up and running and used it officially the first time today- the guys really like it- working awesome
We love the unit
We love the unit, very happy with your product and your service- We looked at lots of other units prior to buying your unit, and they don't even compare.
BEST investment we have made in a long time
The WasteCaddy units are working fantastic! Guys are pleased and so am I, BEST investment we have made in a long time
WasteCaddy Ride-On Dumpster Mover Applications
The battery-powered, WasteCaddy ride-on dumpster mover is built to navigate in tight trash rooms, while moving dumpsters to curbside for hauler pickup. Insurance data shows that the trash room is the area of highest risk within multi-family properties. The most common injuries are related to maintenance personnel moving heavy dumpsters from the trash/compactor room to the pickup site.
Insurance reports show that injuries range from simple back strain, to slip/fall and pinch/crush injuries, all the way to lacerations and broken bones. Use of the WasteCaddy Ride-On Dumpster Mover is considered a “best practice” by a number of safety professionals and national property management companies.
Maintenance personnel are able to improve productivity by 50%, and employees of any height, age or gender are now able to move these heavy dumpsters while reducing risk of injury. The Risk Management groups within property management companies report that use of the WasteCaddy lowers workers comp claim frequency, and consequently reduces insurance premiums.
WasteCaddy Ride-On Dumpster Mover Video
WasteCaddy Ride-On Dumpster Mover Features and Specifications
The battery-powered, ride-on dumpster mover is built to navigate in tight trash rooms, while moving dumpsters to curbside for hauler pickup.
- Bolt on receiver and pin for connecting to any trash container.
- Pulls Dumpsters up to 5,000 lbs.
- Insert tube on the back of the WasteCaddy attaches to the bottom of the dumpster.
- WasteCaddy Ride-On Dumpster Mover can easily pull heavy trash containers up inclines through snow and ice.
- Narrow design allows for maneuverability and storage (in tight trash rooms).
- Formed Steel Frame
- 3000 lb. Differential / Transaxle
- High Tech Speed Controller
- Neutral Throttle Braking
- Adjustable Acceleration/Braking
- Variable Speed Thumb Twist Grips
- 0-6 mph Forward / 0-2 mph Reverse
- Non-Marking Foam Filled Tires
- Battery Discharge Indicator
- Automatic Onboard Charger
- 36v(3) 115 Amp Batteries