CartCaddy WagonWheel Shorty – Tug
We are very happy with these units
We are very happy with these units and please thank all at DJ products for the great efforts made to comply with our stringent quality and design requirements. (CC5WP)
Happy to report everyone is happy with the 5WP
Happy to report everyone is happy with the 5WP, working fine, guys really like it! She said if WE have any other Q's let her know (CC5WP)
Working GREAT! Love it- it even moved a 32,000 lb. load! (TrailerCaddy Chain Drive)
...we really like it, it's so easy to operate
We received our TrailerCaddy and we really like it, it's so easy to operate, thank you very much for your help. (TrailerCaddy Chain Drive)
It’s very probable that they will be buying a second unit...
Good news! It’s very probable that they will be buying a second unit so that they have one for the cook line and one for the raw line. (CartCaddy Shorty)
Perfect unit works great- we love it-
Perfect unit works great- we love it- The bracket we created works super! (CC5WP)
My crew loves it.
We have put on the attachment and we are using the unit. My crew loves it. It was simple to run with just a read of the manual, and did not take long to train everybody. I'm impressed with the ease that the unit can push and pull. Thank You (CartCaddy Shorty)
BEST investment we have made in a long time
The WasteCaddy units are working fantastic! Guys are pleased and so am I, BEST investment we have made in a long time
We got unit yesterday and are loving it, its great!
We got unit yesterday and are loving it, its great! We like the top, you did great job - looks good, perfect for what they are using it for- everyone is very pleased with it, plenty of power, also have a slight ramp outside, handles it nicely - even like the color (WagonCaddy RW)
Simple machine to operate
Simple machine to operate- We trained are [sic] employees and works great- didn't have any problems- attachment was perf- they modified a few of their carts but works great- (CartCaddy Wagon Wheel)
The CartCaddyWagonWheel Shorty Tug is designed to pull or maneuver carts or trailers with a tongue that hinges up and down and could also turn an axle at the bottom of the cart. Usually there is a ring or eye at the end of these tongues that can attach with a pin or pintle hitch. Due to the nature of the swiveling tow arms it grabs, it doesn’t transfer weight from the load to the CartCaddy Wagon Wheel Shorty drive tires, explaining why the tugger cart doesn’t include the electric lift kit. The CartCaddyWW Shorty also have a wagon wheel steering system, which makes turning and maneuvering loads easier. This design works well on carts or trailers that weigh up to 3,000 lbs.
Tug Features and Specifications
- The CartCaddyWagonWheel comes standard with a 36-volt system, 3 12-volt batteries, designed to give the operator 16-hours of continuous use, without moving a load, before recharging. Plenty of battery life to usually last two shifts.
- The tugger carts have a variable speed twist grip for forward and reverse directions from 0 to 3 mph. The ergonomically correct variable speed feature prevents carpal tunnel and allows the operator to maintain smooth control while intricately maneuvering his load. The CartCaddyWagonWheel tugger carts ability to go 3 mph allows the machine to keep up with the operator without frustration from waiting for a slowly operating machine when operating the unit from point A to B through-out your facility
- The safety stop switch positioned at the back of the handle bar box immediately stops the electric tugger when depressed to prevent any possible injury from operating the device. This feature is a must when buying any piece of equipment.
- The electric lift option and customized attachment prevent you from having to fabricate multiple attachments on everyone of your carts or equipment. The CartCaddyWagonWheel’s arm lowers and raises for attaching firmly to the bottom of your cart. Weight is transferred from your cart to the front drive wheels of the CartCaddyWagonWheel Shorty for better traction when moving your load.
- The CartCaddyWagonWheel is designed for easy maneuvering and pivoting of your loads. After the arm is attached firmly to your carts or equipment, the unit can pivot a full 180 degrees under the arm. This feature allows for turning your loads a full 90 degrees without jack knifing your cart or manually turning the front of you cart.
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- 1,500 lb. Differential / Transaxle
- High Tech Speed Controller
- Neutral Throttle Braking
- Adjustable Acceleration/Braking
- 36v(3) 105 Amp Batteries
- Variable Speed Twist Grip
- 0-3 mph Forward/ Reverse
- Non-Marking Foam Filled Tires
- Safety Stop Switch
- Battery Discharge Indicator
- Automatic Charger
- CartCaddy (WagonWheel Steering)
- Upgraded Power Package
- Extra Steel
- Pintle Hitch
- Ball Hitch and Mounting Bracket
- Safety Horn
- Safety Light and Light Pole
- Maintenance -free Batteries (set of 3)
- Onboard Charger
- Solid Fork tire Upgrade
- Safety Stop Switch