The premier networking and educational event of the year is already around the corner: the MHEDA Annual Convention & Exhibitors’ Showcase for 2015. The material handling conference is scheduled two weeks earlier than usual, so don’t be caught off guard!
The MHEDA’s 60th annual conference will be April 18 to 22, 2015 at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. Material handling events and entertainment include:
- Talks, Q&As, and discussions on countless industry topics
- A keynote speech on improving your company’s culture
- Resort accommodations with great food, golf & entertainment
- Rare and valuable networking opportunities with leaders of your field
MHEDA scheduled the conference for April 18–22, 2015. That’s two weeks earlier than usual, so don’t miss this event.
Start at the MHEDA site and click through to book your hotel now to guarantee a room. The JW Marriott is close to the airport and features the TPC San Antonio golf course on site (not to mention the Riverwalk and authentic, gourmet Tex-Mex fare nearby).
Workshop topics include:
- Management tips from a former CIA leader
- Talks on workforce planning, customer engagement, social media
- Getting the most out of CRM
- Technology roundups and presentations
The 2015 conference appears to have plenty in store for newcomers and return participants. They even have a spouse event planned, so you can bring your loved ones along to enjoy San Antonio with you.
From rubbing elbows to getting educated on the latest technologies, the MHEDA conference is an event worth attending every year.
We’re always looking for ways to help you discover better productivity and efficiency in the material handling industry. If you want to jumpstart your warehouse efficiency now, talk to us about cart movers and other ergonomic solutions!