Manufacturers of Trailer Movers, Tuggers, Dumpster Movers, and Aircraft Tugs
DJ Products, Inc. manufacturers Powered Tuggers and Trailer Movers that eliminate the pain and strain of manually pulling and pushing a heavy carts and wheeled equipment. Our Dumpster Movers and Aircraft Tugs are less costly, smaller, and more maneuverable than traditional powered equipment used for moving dumpsters and aircraft.
Our Cart Tuggers and Trailer Movers can reduce the injuries that come from manually moving heavy carts and wheeled equipment. Our solutions are battery powered “walk behind” tugs that can be maneuvered even in tight, difficult spaces. Since our powered cart mover solutions are more manageable than bulky, expensive, riding equipment such as fork trucks or a riding tug, they will be used more frequently and effectively, greatly increasing material handling productivity while saving money in operating costs and workers compensation claims.
Please choose the industry that best fits your need. If you can't find a specific industry, please contact one of our Sales Engineers for consultation as we have solved over 10,000 cart moving and wheeled load applications, many which were customized to our customers specific application.
Common Trailer Mover and Cart Tugger applications include:
- Maneuvering heavy window, glass, and door carts with a CartCaddy cart mover
- Pulling heavy OTR and generator trailers with our TrailerCaddy trailer movers
- Maneuvering linen and supply carts in a hospital with our CartCaddy electric tuggers
- Pushing buses, trailers, or cars down an assembly line with our CarCaddy car and truck pusher
- Moving parts and input material carts to manufacturing cells with a CartCaddy cart puller
- Pulling heavy dumpsters from compactor rooms to curb side with a WasteCaddy dumpster mover
- Using an AircraftCaddy Aircraft Tug for staging a plane on a runway or maneuvering in a hangar
All is well with our TrailerCaddy Extreme. We took one of heavier trailer models through some gravel the other day and it performed well in spite of the surface and slight uphill grade.Semcor MFG T.W.
The WasteCaddy did awesome through the slush and snow and with the incline as well. I'm impressed with the overall performance and handling of the Caddy. It sure beats pushing the containers by hand.Schmidt Artists Lofts S.M.
The employees LOVE THE POWERED HOUSEKEEPING CART and WANT THEM! I am working with my HR department on putting together a presentation on the benefits of the POWERED HOUSEKEEPING CART for safety and efficiency.Hyatt Regency J.F.
It worked awesome in the snow and ice this winter. It also worked great getting our plane back in the hangar after getting a flat tire on the runway. Had a 8000 ft. retrieval and battery held up that longAicraftCaddy 15K J.S.
Got unit on Friday, works great! Like it and will keep it. locking motor on lift works great and keeps unit from rolling backwards.Marymount Medical Center M.P.
Call A Sales Engineer Today!
Recent Blog Posts
- Read MoreWarehouse and distribution companies should pay special attention to the trends in workers’ compen...
- Read MoreSafety first. This should be the watch word of every industry, regardless of anything else. Your emp...
- Read MoreThe shift toward dimensional weight shipping rates has triggered a cascade of changes on warehouse m...